Join an innovative company that is transforming the management of buildings, making them smarter and more sustainable.
A technology-driven building optimization company is looking for a Full Stack Cloud Developer who will be responsible for designing and developing cutting-edge applications that harness the power of the latest cloud technologies and platforms, including AWS and other similar services.
The company is located in Melbourne, VIC.
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive team environment
- Career growth and development
- A great company culture with social events throughout the year
- Competitive salary package
What you’ll do:
- Translating user and functional requirements into resilient and secure technical requirements that will be implemented as production-ready application code
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical solutions and provide support and coaching to junior developers.
- Champion best practices, continuously seeking to optimize and improve the quality and functionality of our applications.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience)
- 6+ years of software engineering experience designing and building full-stack web applications
- Strong programming skills in NodeJS or Java.
- Have a deep understanding of REST API design and development
- Experience with AWS cloud service capabilities or similar.
- Strong experience working with CSS styling and a keen eye for detail and design is also required.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss out on this opportunity!