Unleash a new era of medical technology with groundbreaking devices that redefine the standard.
Dominate the market by producing revolutionary imaging instruments that set the bar for accuracy and innovation.
Join a high-tech company committed to developing cutting-edge 3D optical imaging instruments as a Front-End Web Developer.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing company at the leading edge of diagnostic imaging
- Friendly and supportive culture with opportunities for growth and learning
- Contributing to a fast-growing company at the leading edge of diagnostic imaging.
What you'll do:
- Develop UI/UX software for the company's Ophthalmic 3D imaging instruments and related business systems
- Use React, GraphQL, and .NET Core to build software applications
- Demonstrate software design skills on large commercial projects
- Understand good software engineering design principles and design for usability
- Effectively communicate designs and code through written and verbal communication
- Guidance and mentorship of junior developers.
What you'll need:
- Demonstrated software design skills on large commercial projects
- Solid understanding of good software engineering design principles
- Good understanding of design for usability
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- C#/.NET Core/ASP.NET
- Software development experience from within a highly regulated or safety-critical field, e.g. Medical, Automotive, Aerospace
Don't let this chance slip away - APPLY NOW and take the first step towards a life-changing experience!