Global product brand going guns in IoT products touching the lives of millions is expanding its engineering team in.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Interesting problems to solve - never be bored
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent engineering team culture
- Flexible, hybrid work set-up
What you'll need:
- Experience in developing large Embedded Systems projects
- Proficient in embedded C
- Should have worked on varied MCU, including RTOS's
- Have a strong understanding of hardware i.e. chipsets, and datasheets
- Should be experienced using Linux as a coding and development platform
- Enjoy solving technical problems
What you'll do:
- Device driver development.
- Create effective software design documentation using standard techniques (pseudocode, block diagrams, flowcharts, Sequence diagrams, UML, SDL, DFDs)
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with a distributed team.
Nice to have:
- Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth/BLE, 802.11, SSL/TLS
- Python or shell scripting experience.
- Proficient in using multimeters, oscilloscopes, logic analysers etc.
- Ability to read electronic schematics and datasheets.
Apply Now for a quick interview and qualification process.