Bring your creative engineering mind to make a difference in solving current challenges and make an impact on the future.
Join a global leader in digital control systems for the automotive and industrial sectors. With products that combine software, mechatronics and electronics that can enable level 4/5 automation across a variety of industrial applications, you can take your career to the next level!
The company is located in Melbourne.
What’s in it for you:
- Great salary package
- Work on unique projects
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
- Excellent team and work culture
What you’ll do:
- Deliver highly reliable embedded software for automotive/military spec. hardware, including battery management systems, motor drivers, body control and communications modules.
- Work in a professional cross-functional team environment to develop new products, from prototype through production.
- Take ownership of your firmware products, including verification testing and writing documentation.
- Follow the safety-critical software development process and write great software for safety-critical systems.
What you’ll need:
- Proficient in C, C++. MATLAB, Simulink, automated code generation is highly regarded.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in embedded software development in the automotive and/or robotics industries.
- Programming experience with CAN and Ethernet bus communications.
- Experience with MISRA, ASPICE or CMMI are mandatory and experience with ISO26262, ISO14229, IEC61508 are highly regarded.
- Experience with embedded OS such as RTOS or VxWorks highly regarded.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment dealing with complex and multiple tasks.
- Ability to analyse problems and come up with innovative solutions.
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!