A leading tech innovator in the ever-growing medical devices field is looking for you!
Work for a world-leading, publicly listed Australian company, which develops, manufactures and sells medical devices for use in several industries worldwide.
Be on the bleeding edge of human health, veterinarian and food & agriculture technology.
Develop C/C++ embedded Linux code with a team of experienced engineers.
The Company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
- Work on leading-edge tech
- Great salary package
- Excellent team and work culture
What you'll do:
- Generates testable software code that is in line with the SRS
- Code firmware in C/C++ in Linux kernel and userspace, including device drivers
- Implement reusable software libraries/components in C++
- Undertakes software verification and validation activities against the SRS via approved plans, protocol and reports
What you'll need:
- 3+ years experience in embedded Linux development
- Passion for all things Linux
- C++ in Linux
- Multiple processes programming
Nice to have:
- Experience in Yocto
- Yocto, Linux kernel and device tree
- Cyber security, especially TLS
- GoogleTest and Continuous integration
- Communication protocol such as TCP/IP
For a detailed conversation, Apply NOW and let's have a chat.