Looking to make a positive impact on the environment?
Join a company who's vision is to provide access to clean and affordable solar energy for everyone. The company aims to empower individuals to reduce their electricity bills and carbon footprint.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Work in a collaborative and innovative work environment
- Opportunities for employees to develop and learn
- Hybrid work setup
- Half-day off every fortnight
- Employee share program
What you'll do:
- Write bare metal C applications for embedded systems.
- Develop software that meets safety-critical software standards.
- Deliver critical projects on time.
- Continuously learn and adapt to new ways of working.
- Review and test peer-written code.
- Strong skills in documentation and reporting.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years experience in embedded software development
- Experience developing software that meets safety-critical software standards.
- Experience in embedded C
- Experience in writing bare metal
- Experience in Python
Nice to have:
- Experience with developing in a Linux environment
- Experience with bare metal bootloaders
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now!