A global leader in diagnostic technologies is looking for an Electronics Engineer to join their R&D team to drive the development of revolutionary medical devices.
Contribute to the entire lifecycle of cutting-edge medical devices, from concept to product release.
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary Package.
- Exposure to the complete product lifecycle: concept, prototype, manufacturing, and customer experience.
- Opportunity for professional skill development and a potential shift to product management.
- Contribute to improving lives with impactful medical products.
What you’ll do:
- Develop schematics and layouts for PCBs, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Develop compliance documentation, and conduct verification activities.
- Perform circuit simulations and hardware-in-the-loop tests.
- Maintain accurate hardware and firmware documentation and other medical regulatory documentation as required.
- Work closely with software engineers, mechanical engineers, and QA teams.
- Lead smaller projects or subsystems within larger initiatives, meeting deadlines and budget constraints.
What you’ll need:
- Proficiency in circuit design - analog and digital.
- Experience in schematic capture (e.g., Altium), PCB layout, and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like UART, SPI, I2C.
- Ability to work within a Quality framework with solid documentation skills.
- Knowledge of Linux systems or embedded systems software.
- Familiarity with regulatory standards such as ISO, CE.
- Familiarity with PCB assemblies containing diverse components.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of FPGA.
- Firmware experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
Elevate lives through innovation - APPLY NOW!