Join a company that elevates compliance assurance with EMC and Electrical Safety Testing and Consulting.
A new interesting challenge for recent graduates and junior engineer awaits! A new position is created in Melbourne for Electrical Safety Testing specializing in Electrical Standards and Safety.
What you'll do:
- The position will involve performing safety testing of electrical and electronic products.
- Prepare technical test reports.
What you'll need:
- Sound electronics knowledge
- Able to use electrical test equipment (power meter, multimeter, etc)
- Computer literate (MS Word & Excel).
- Good mechanical aptitude and a passion for tech.
- A strong focus on detail (standards, reports, procedures etc)
- Effective communicator with excellent spoken and written English skills
Nice to have:
- Demonstrate initiative
- Able to work well independently, or as well as part of a small team
- Ideally, you will have completed formal studies in electrical (Advanced Diploma in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering Degree, or trade certificate in electronics/electrical)
- Experience in the field of RF and/or EMC would be beneficial.
Don't miss out. Level up and apply now!