Work for a world-leading, publicly listed Australian company, which develops, manufactures and sells medical devices for use in several industries worldwide.
Make an impact on human health, veterinarian and food & agriculture.
You will be instrumental in expanding the Device Development team to play a vital role.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you’ll do:
- Mechanical design for cutting edge sensor devices and product
- Work with a team of Firmware and Electronic Engineers to bring cutting edge sensor technology to the forefront.
- Modifying and updating current designs for improvement and cost savings.
- Responsible for generating and facilitating approval of the mechanical elements of functional specifications
- Responsible for qualifying all mechanical designs solutions to meet requirements
- Generate and oversee detailed drawings of components used in various designs
- Create and maintain BOMs for the mechanical aspects of the design
- Assist with coordinating reliability growth testing (RGT) and cleaning robustness testing for individual projects
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years Mechanical Design Experience
- Experience in Solidworks or other CAD Suites
- Strong technical and analytical skills to support sound problem solving and design processes
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
Nice to have:
- Keen interest in both product design AND manufacturing
- Industrial design
What's in it for you:
- Excellent opportunity to excel and improve your career
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Great team culture employee benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flu Vaccinations
- Training & Development
Be at the bleeding edge of sensor technology. Apply now!