Revolutionize computer vision technology with a laser focus on delivering cutting-edge commercial applications in real-time, real-world settings.
Seeking talented individuals experienced in real-time computer vision and image processing to work on innovative algorithms and products.
Join a dynamic and upbeat workplace, with flexible hours and absolutely no unpaid overtime!
Our office is located in Port Melbourne, a short distance from the Melbourne CBD.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms to solve complex problems, using programming languages such as Python, C++, or MATLAB.
- Design and maintain large datasets, including data collection, labeling, and cleaning, to train machine learning models or improve computer vision systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, product managers, and software engineers, to develop end-to-end solutions that meet business requirements and deliver value to customers.
What you'll need:
- Demonstrable experience of application of Deep Learning methods to solve Computer Vision problems
- Strong understanding of using convolutional neural networks for object classification, recognition or segmentation
- Writing novel computer vision algorithms from scratch with an emphasis on real-time performance. We expect your knowledge is beyond simply using computer vision libraries
- Experience with implementing novel deep learning network architectures using existing frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch or similar)
- In-depth understanding of the latest deep learning network architectures for computer vision and image processing
- C++ development experience
- Experience with any of the following: object detection and target tracking, simultaneous localisation and mapping (SLAM), 3D reconstruction, camera calibration, behaviour analysis, automated video surveillance and related fields.
- Experience deploying deep learning models in an embedded production context, including experience of structured and unstructured pruning, network quantization and performance tuning
- Python development experience
- Experience training deep neural networks using multiple computational nodes in parallel
Join one of the world leaders in CV/ML technology. Don't miss out. Apply now.