Revolutionize computer vision technology with a laser focus on delivering cutting-edge commercial applications in real-time, real-world settings.
The right person is a C++ developer with experience working in a commercial environment. We value a well-rounded programmer who is committed to producing high-quality and efficient code.
Join a dynamic and upbeat workplace, with flexible hours and absolutely no unpaid overtime!
Located in Port Melbourne, a short distance from the Melbourne CBD.
What you'll do:
- Designing and implementing high-performance, reliable, and scalable software systems using C++ programming language, as well as debugging and troubleshooting code as necessary.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other engineers, to identify requirements and develop solutions that meet business needs.
- Conducting thorough testing and validation of software systems, identifying and addressing any performance, scalability, or security issues.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments, as well as emerging technologies and techniques, to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of software systems.
What you'll need:
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree, or equivalent.
- C++ Experience in a commercial environment. You don't have to know the standard off by heart, but we will expect you to demonstrate a firm a firm proficiency.
- Adaptable. The company strives to deliver state-of-the-art software and recognizes the importance of keeping up with rapidly evolving technology. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to continuously acquire and apply new skills, in addition to learning from experienced team members.
- Collaborative and Self-Motivated. You are expected to be able to self-manage your workload and contribute to the design and functionality of our software.
- Ownership. Management by delegation and exception. You should be able to work from a loose scope, and take ownership of outcomes and deliverables.
- Cross-platform development experience, including Windows, Linux and ARM environments
- Hardware Integration experience.
Nice to have:
- Algorithmic/computational processing in multi-threaded, run-time critical environments.
- System Architecture experience.
- Client/partner interaction. Relax, this is not a sales or support role. the company values developers who can collaborate with engineers from our technology partners and customers. If you are keen for occasional overseas travel, all the better.
- Experience with automated build and testing tools.
- An interest or experience in image processing, video processing, machine learning or artificial intelligence.
Got what it takes? Step up and Apply Now!