Fly high with a world leader in the development of Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence solutions for the Defence and civilian sectors
Innovate in fields like Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) on a range of manned and unmanned terrestrial and aerial platforms.
What you'll do:
- Reporting to the Hardware Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design, build and test of a range of products that contain multi-disciplinary elements for both R&D and production projects.
- A substantial part of the role will involve documentation as we work in a highly regulated industry.
What you'll need:
- Degree level qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Three or more years experience working in a highly regulated industry (such as aerospace or medical).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Thorough documentation skills.
Nice to have:
- Conventional mechanical design and documentation including GD&T.
- Composite design and documentation.
- Wire harnesses / looms design and documentation.
- Motor control systems and actuator design and documentation.
- PCB design and documentation.
- 3D printing for prototype development.
- Production quality control (e.g. ISO9001 or AS9100).
- Technical publications.
- SolidWorks or similar 3D CAD package.
- KiCad or Altium Designer.
What's in it for you:
- Join a team with a culture of excellence and innovation.
- A small, rapidly growing and technically diverse team, you will get exposure to cutting edge technologies and a broad range of technical disciplines.
- Enter a fun and good-natured working environment, where staff are supported but work with autonomy and take ownership of their work.
- Join a team that supports flexible working conditions and our office is located in Port Melbourne, a short distance from the Melbourne CBD.
Be an innovator. Don't miss out. Apply now!