Work for a world-leading, publicly listed Australian company, which develops, manufactures and sells medical devices for use in several industries worldwide.
Make an impact on human health, veterinarian and food & agriculture.
You will be instrumental in expanding the Device Manufacturing team to play a vital role.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
- Work on leading-edge tech
- Great salary package
- Excellent team and work culture
What you'll do:
- Demonstrated experience in performing a wide variety of design and manufacturing support duties and improving mechatronics and control systems.
- Demonstrated PLC programming, control systems and/or electromechanical equipment design knowledge. Knowledge/experience with ELAU will be highly regarded.
- Executing validation activities including, IQ, OQ, and PQ for new capital introductions.
- Product design, ranging from modification of individual components to the development of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure outsourced components are feasible and economical to manufacture.
- Identify & Implement improvements into the current manufacturing process.\
- Testing/prototyping and qualification of new parts/products and suppliers.
- Track and action design changes and revision controls to ISO9001 and ISO 13485 standards.
- Ensure designs are reliable and robust to meet the Davey quality standard.
- Ensure new products are safe to use and meet regulatory standards.
- Escalate issues and risks appropriately and ensure that they are appropriately tracked and resolved.
What you'll need:
- Degree in Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Product Design and Development
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Project delivery
- Experience in Automation, PLC programming and Vision Systems
- Experience in testing and verification of designs
- Experience with 3D CAD design tools (Solidworks preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Design For Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA)
- Experience with Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
Apply NOW, and don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!