Join an expanding team working on the development of cutting-edge Mining Technologies and stand out.
An exciting opportunity to work on various projects like HD Thermal Cameras, Sensors, Underground Communications and many more. Enable yourself to harness your skills and experience and help boost technology in the mining industry.
The company is in Castle Hill, NSW
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Enjoy annual celebration, monthly BBQs and paid Birthday Off
- Diverse, positive, and inclusive culture
- Empowers to showcase ability in a supportive, transparent and skilled environment
- Contribute towards emerging technologies
What you'll do:
- Responsible for all aspects of mechanical engineering department
- Will be part of the R&D engineering team
- Research mechanical solution for a wide spectrum of products.
- Design, prototype, and validation of mechanical components and assemblies.
- Document manufacturing, product development, internal quality processes.
- Supervise mechanical draftsmen and review work.
- Communicate with different department (production, quality) as well as suppliers and customers
- Ensure mechanical designs comply with equipment standards and industry regulations.
What you'll need:
- SolidWorks CAD or similar package.
- Design parts using standard manufacturing methods: sheet metal, machining, cast metal, injection moulded plastic.
- Design for encapsulation
- Protection techniques for explosive atmospheres, e.g., IEC Ex d Ex mb and Ex ia
- Software for version control (e.g., SolidWorks cloud, git) and project tracking (JIRA, Confluence).
Be part of a company that contributes toward emerging technologies, Apply Now!