Join an organization with more than 50 years of manufacturing history with products made locally and delivered globally.
A leading Australian energy solutions company is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer who will help develop products across multiple platforms and environments.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Join an evolving and dynamic team, with a huge project development roadmap.
- Rub shoulders with highly experienced engineers.
- Competitive salary
What you’ll do:
- Write and review Mechanical requirement documents for various products
- Design products and components to requirements, with re-use, modularity, and standardization in mind
- Workclosely with other engineers to design, build and test new and existing products.
- Ensure quality is maintained throughout the Product Development Life Cycle.
- Investigation of complex issues and problems.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging technologies and competitor threats.
- Design for Manufacture.
What you'll need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years of commercial experience developing complex products (preferably with IP rating and heat dissipation in mind) with industrial experience
- Strong mechatronic aptitude – across mechanical, electrical, thermodynamics and simulation
Nice to Have:
- Experience with plastic including tooling
- Industrial Design background
Apply NOW, and don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!