Join the cutting-edge team forging the way in next-generation RF solutions with state-of-the-art technology.
Identify and locate - the sky is the only limit.
What's in it for you:
- A workplace that believes in innovation, quality, and a work-life balance.
- A flexible, inclusive, and friendly culture and work environment
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Plus, monthly company-wide dinners, regular BBQs, and social activities.
What you'll do:
- Lead the development of hardware, digital hardware, PCB development, real-time signal processing, and system-level testing.
- Lead, design, and implement RF solutions.
- Design and implement real-time embedded solutions.
- Design, implement, and review RF, analogue, and digital PCBs.
- Apply Agile engineering best practices.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Excellent understanding of application design, implementing hardware interfaces, and digital signal processing algorithms.
- RF systems, Communication systems, Digital systems, PCBs, and electronic tests.
- Industry experience in RF design, testing RF, and digital systems.
- Experience with communication systems and technology.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Defence security clearance.
Nice to have:
- Industry experience in digital and electronic hardware development.
- Experience with MATLAB, Radar systems, and technology.
- Experience with embedded C/C++, and embedded software development.
APPLY NOW and help defend lives!