An extraordinary opportunity to work with some of the best engineering minds building lead edge transport products.
You'll be working on a new project being built from the ground up.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll need:
- 8 years+ years experience writing firmware in C
- Experience developing firmware to meet safety standard such as 50128 or 61508
- Experience working with interfacing to motor controls and ADC's
- Experience with CAN and Ethernet protocols
- Experience with microcontrollers such as TI-Hercules TMS 570
- Experience with design for harsh industrial environments
- Experience with writing design and procedure documents
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
What you'll do:
- Scope out the initial requirements with the help of the Design and Development Manager
- Develop the software dev plan, configuration mgmt plan, inspection, test plan and software verification plan
- Work with management to select and setup development environment
- Lead the firmware development effort
- Mentor other Firmware Engineers
What's in it for you:
- Brand new project to get stuck into
- Challenging project with ample opportunity to technically grow
- Supportive team culture
- Opportunity to take a technical and leadership role
If this looks interesting, apply now and let start a conversation.