There is a special feeling when you find a role that is just right for you.
In embedded engineering, we are specifically focused on building smart IoT class devices supported by cross-platform Flutter Apps and HTML5 web dashboards which are built for hardware such as robotics, appliances, industrial systems, AI systems, AR/VR hardware, and a wide range of other connected devices.
This role is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Ongoing skills training and development.
- Fast-growing business.
- Chance to create tomorrow’s advanced technologies.
- Work and lead the business.
What you'll do:
- Embedded firmware design.
- Testing and debugging across a variety of software including blue tooth technologies.
- Working with electronics engineering teams to collaboratively deliver embedded systems projects
- Hardware components design.
- Test planning, building test cases, UI/API automation and continuous integration testing.
- Demonstrate all the usual Senior Firmware Engineering skills.
What you'll need:
- Bluetooth and WiFi embedded systems development.
- Development on Nordic, Espressif, NXP iMXRT, and STM32 platforms.
- Python (and micropython) test automation experience.
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team.
- 5+ years of embedded firmware design experience.
- Language programming proficiency for embedded targets in particular C++/C.
- Understanding of Object Oriented and hardware abstraction (HAL) concepts.
- Familiarity with firmware architecture for stateful low-power embedded systems.
- Hard-Real-Time embedded systems using bare metal/main loop/RTOS.
Nice to have:
- Specific knowledge of IP protocols, RTOS, TinyML, and Bluetooth GATT structures would be highly desirable.
- High attention to detail with high levels of accuracy.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Mentor and support detailed code review.
- A strong base of critical thinking and problem solving within complex systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Familiarity with code safe practices.
- Familiarity with common errata and issue research techniques.
- Worked within a compliance environment such as aerospace, medical, or automotive to ISO standards.
Start your new career with us! Apply now!