Ready to be part of a game-changing team that's transforming the way we play?
Join the world leader in networked table game solutions, and help revolutionize the industry with innovative technology.
The company is located in Gold Coast, Queensland.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a market leader in table games automation solutions across global gaming markets.
- Enjoy flexibility and interesting work within a small local team.
- Competitive pay and benefits based on skills and experience.
- International work travel
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and manage the engineering team
- Manage new electronics design, including enhancement of current RFID products(13.56MHz) 1D/3D Antenna design for new and existing products and projects
- Production Test and EMC responsibility
- PCB layout and schematics (Altium Designer)
- Produce technical documents such as "Theory of Operation”, schematics, BOM’s etc.
- Liaise with different departments in the company across different parts of the world.
- Travel to international places where the company is located, if necessary
What you’ll need:
- At least 10 years of experience in electronics design with a strong background in RF and Analog design with at least 3 years of experience leading and managing a team.
- Proficiency in Altium Designer
- Experienced user of RF Network & Spectrum Analyzer
- Experience in preparing technical design documentation
- Ability to manage project priorities and communicate effectively
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated
- An understanding of the R&D project process (PLM), willing to travel internationally to places such as India, Macau and Las Vegas
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of EMC testing and requirements.
- Knowledge of the unique challenges associated with RF environments/interference.
- Knowledge of RFID 13.56MHz Mod 2 (ISO/IEC 18000-2) and/or Mod 3 (ISO/IEC 18000-3).
- Knowledge of NI Labview, MatLab