Are you looking for a job that challenges you and rewards you for your hard work? Join our team of engineers and work on projects that truly matter.
A company that values our people and invests in their growth, offering a welcoming culture, competitive pay, and the opportunity to work with top global automotive brands.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria
What’s in it for you:
• Join a continuously improving, efficient team.
• Be involved in producing consistent quality products.
• Work in a solid domain with constant technical growth.
• Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
What you’ll do:
• Design, build and document test fixtures to support DVPR activities.
• Design, build and document test fixtures to support Programming and End of Line activities.
• Support the commissioning of Programming and End of Line test fixtures at the point of manufacture.
• Use industry standard validation methodologies such as LABVIEW.
• Create custom hardware and instrumentation designs for test purposes.
• Review customer performance and test specifications.
• Create and execute component validation test procedures inclusive of system, software, hardware and mechanical designs.
• Create and execute DVP&R test plans.
• Document validation test procedures results.
• Ownership of FMEA activities related to validation processes.
• Work with internal and external test facilities.
What you’ll need:
• Experience in creating and execution of DVP&R test plans.
• Experience in creating and execution of component validation test procedures inclusive of system, software, hardware, and mechanical designs.
• Experience in designing and building testers
• Experience in documenting validation test procedures results.
• Experience with LABVIEW.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
It’s NOW or NEVER. Apply now!