Build your carrier up to developing world-leading RF solutions.
Step up and be part of this innovative team developing next-gen RF Technology.
Detection, identification. The sky is the limit.
The company is located in Adelaide, South Australia.
What's in it for you:
- A workplace that believes in innovation, quality, and a work-life balance.
- A flexible, inclusive and friendly culture and work environment
- Monthly company-wide dinners, and social activities.
- Training and development to employees for career and skills progression.
- Competitive remuneration
- Get a chance to travel and join tradeshows and expos.
What you'll do:
- Design real-time FPGA solutions
- Design signal processing algorithms
- Work in a team environment
- Apply Agile engineering best practice
What you'll need:
- Essential: FPGA design, VHDL and/or embedded C/C++, Communication systems
- Relevant tertiary level education
- Industry experience in FPGA design
- Experience with communication systems and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MUST be an Australian citizen.
Nice to have:
- MATLAB, C++, Linux embedded systems, RF hardware design, RF and electronic test equipment operation
- Industry experience in RF and electronic hardware development
- Experience with continuous integration and test-driven development
- Current Defence security clearance.
Develop future technology in RF. Apply NOW!