Keen on solving real-world problem technology?
Be part of the fastest-growing innovation and design company whose vision is to make a difference.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Achieve work-life balance
- Hybrid work Set-up
- Competitive salary package
- Career growth
What you'll be doing:
- Recruitment of new hardware engineering team members
- Manage and direct team members
- Facilitate training
- Ensure Hardware activities comply with the company’s Quality Management System
- Participate in active projects - Requirements analysis and review - Risk analysis - Architecture design - Hardware / Software integration plans, Hardware design reviews - Documentation reviews - Design release activities
What you'll need:
- NPD (New product development) experience
- At least 10 years experience in product development with a focus on quality, compliance, and or regulatory aspects (e.g., medical device, automotive).
- Experience in managing small teams of 5 or more
- Background in the architecture and design of technical / engineering projects
- Experience in maintaining development documents: requirements, architecture, design, test plans, release notes
- Background in quality, compliance, and regulatory standards
- Experience in both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Lead with confidence, inspire to impact others. Apply now!