Develop and maintain a suite of software products to level up the live video production.
You can make live television production easier, more cost-effective, and achievable by more people in more places. It is time to move live video production to the Internet age!
This is a role in Melbourne, Victoria.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, fast-paced, and fascinating multi-national company!
What's in it for you:
- Fast growing business.
- High chance of promotion.
- Bonus based on company, engineering, and employee performance.
What you'll do:
- Interfacing Web Sockets, Web Services, and other data transfer technologies with applications.
- Weekly/monthly reporting against progress and development goals set out by the engineering and management teams.
- Input into the strategic platform and or technology discussions.
- Working with the entire engineering team on technologies to be implemented in future products/hardware revisions from proof of concept to implementation.
- Developing and integrating web technologies, user interfaces and application interactions with operating systems and embedded hardware devices.
- Development and ongoing maintenance of the company’s product lines and technologies.
What you'll need:
- Experience and ability to use C++ (C++11, 14 and 17).
- Experience in Qt, QWidget, and QML development.
- GUI development experience preferred.
- Flexible attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a small team.
Nice to have:
- A/V application experience (desirable).
- Willingness to learn and develop in other areas of programming (desirable).
- Professional Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer science/Electronic engineering.
- Eye for detail, real-world practicality, and an understanding of market pressures.
Start your new career with us! Apply now!