Join an excellent team of highly experienced embedded engineers working together to create unique products used throughout the world.
THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
What's in it for you:
Great working environment - flexible hours (core hours 10am -3pm), work from home, good work-life balance, very competitive salary.
I'm looking for:
- Excellent top-quality C programming skills. This is absolutely mandatory.
- Experience developing with embedded Linux
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
Nice to have: (Not mandatory)
- Good C++ skills (bonus points for this – not mandatory)
- Experience working in a multi threaded environment
- Experience with Xilinx MPSOC architecture
ONLY OPEN to CANDIDATES IN AUSTRALIA
If this looks interesting, Apply Now, and let's start a conversation!