Join a multi-disciplinary team with a strong focus on innovation, research, and technology development.
A world leader in developing cutting-edge Defence Technologies is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who is excited to work on various projects like autonomous robots, distributed computing, and business tools improvement.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive remuneration
- Exciting projects and industry-leading innovations
- Cutting edge surface mount electronics manufacturing facility onsite
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with external research organisations and institutions
- Work in a dynamic team environment with talented engineers to develop innovative, novel applications for defence
What you’ll do:
Support general software development for a number of projects that may include autonomous robots, distributed computing, or business tools improvements
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Australian Citizenship - must be eligible for the Australian Government BASELINE security check
- 2+ years of experience in full stack development
- Containerization (Docker)
- Team player, able to work in a mixed discipline environment
- Have a proactive mindset
Nice to Have:
- ReactJS or Angular
- Relational Database (MySQL, Postgres)
- Linux / Unix-like
Apply NOW, and don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity!