Don't just foresee the future, make it happen!
Push your ideas from academic conception to applied research.
Join a world leader in the research and development of advanced artificial intelligence, information processing, computing, and communications technologies.
This is a FULLY REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!
What's in it for you:
- Continual growth through contributing, creating, and leading a research agenda.
- Work in a culture of transparency and idea generation
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
What you'll do:
- Researching and developing toolsets to map AI algorithms directly to hardware
- Optimizing full-scale testing of billion transistor FPGAs to minimal runtime
- Performing experiments on the International Space Station
- Fabricate novel computer architectures.
What you'll need:
- PhD or MS and equivalent experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science required.
- Previous publications, patents, or innovations related to EDA for digital design, hardware security, formal verification, or novel application mapping.
- Expert-level understanding of FPGA devices and architectures such as Xilinx Virtex-7, UltraScale, and UltraScale+.
- Five years of digital design experience using Xilinx Vivado or Intel Quartus CAD tools and commercial/academic cad flows.
- Five years of C++/Java and Python development experience, including contributions to large-scale commercial or open-source software projects.
Qualified candidates for this position must be willing and eligible to apply for and maintain a collateral Secret clearance. Per U.S. government regulations, eligibility for this clearance requires U.S. citizenship. Current SECRET clearance or higher is a plus.
Apply NOW, and don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!