Build shields. Protect lives with world-leading RF solutions.
Step up and be part of this innovative team developing next-gen RF Technology.
Detection, identification. The sky is the limit.
The company is located in Adelaide, South Australia.
What's in it for you:
- A workplace that believes in innovation, quality, and a work-life balance.
- A flexible, inclusive and friendly culture and work environment
- Monthly company-wide dinners, and social activities like tradeshows and expos!
- Training and development to employees for career and skills progression.
- Competitive remuneration
What you'll do:
- Design real-time FPGA applications
- Implement signal processing algorithms
- Simulate and test FPGA applications
- Work in a team environment
- Apply Agile engineering best practice
What you'll need:
- Relevant tertiary level education
- Experience with VHDL and/or Verilog
- Experience with FPGA, MPSoC and/or RFSoC simulation, design and testing
- Demonstrated methodical approach to problem-solving
- MUST be eligible to obtain a Defence security clearance
Nice to have:
- Experience with RF propagation
- Experience with communication systems and technology
- Experience with electronic test equipment
- Experience with programming with C and/or C++
- Experience with Matlab
- Current Defence security clearance
Develop future technology in RF. Apply NOW!