Do you have an interest to work on cutting edge embedded and IoT products?
Do you like to be challenged in solving complex problems?
Join a multi-award-winning company that has developed over 300 products and work with a team of high-calibre engineers.
The company is located in Sydney, New South Wales.
What's in it for you:
- Work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Join a world-leading product design company
- Work on exciting new products
- High competitive salary
What you'll do:
- Lead a group of talented Firmware Engineers.
- Write firmware for a diverse range of products.
- Work on products in a wide variety of industry including agriculture, mining, medical and defence.
- Work within a close team of highly experienced engineers to solve complex problems.
- Developed low power RTOS implementations along with strong IP networking / RF communication protocols.
What you'll need:
- Ability to lead a group of Engineers.
- Embedded C language in RTOS environments.
- Experience in programming on STM32 and/or nRF.
- Experience in interpreting digital & analog circuit design schematics as well as the ability to use oscilloscopes.
- Deep knowledge in IP networking and communication protocols.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Embedded Linux
- Hands-on experience with bespoke hardware.
If this is you, Apply now and let’s start a conversation.