Be the leading light in driving a Firmware Development Team to new heights.
Drive global IoT product development across various current and new products.
Join a tech company that loves to innovate, take on challenges and push the boundaries
The company has offices all over Australia.
What's in it for you:
- Work-life balance
- Great, competitive salary
- Work with a supportive, innovation-centric team
- Awesome work environment and culture
What you'll do:
- Lead the architecture of different firmware platforms
- Work closely with other team leads to create a full line of innovative lighting products.
- Lead and grow a team of strong firmware engineers.
- Work on the latest smart home platforms to develop the next generation of products.
- Manage the team and provide effective guidance.
What you'll need:
- Experience in developing connected products and various connection protocols (WiFi, TCP/IP, UDP, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Hands-on firmware development experience for 32-bit CPUs in C/C++ 10+ years.
- 5+ Years experience with Realtime Operating Systems (FreeRTOS, ThreadX, Zephyr, etc.)
- Must be able to read electronic schematics.
- Must be proficient in using lab equipment, multimeters, oscilloscopes, logic analysers etc.
- Experience with management to define product and feature backlog, roadmap, etc.
- Experience leading firmware feature estimation, resource and release planning, and working with the team to keep the commitments.
- Ability to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Experience in doing performance reviews of team members.
Nice to have:
- Python experience
- Bluetooth, Thread, Matter or ZigBee experience.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of Apple Homekit.
Does this all sound like you? Don't delay. Apply now!