Become part of the next exciting chapter of this hugely successful, rapidly expanding, Australian company in the water industry. Expand and ride the wave of IoT!
What you'll need:
- Outstanding programming skills in C/C++
- Some exposure to OOAD
- Python programming skills or ability to pick it up on the job
- Some exposure to Electronics Engineering
- Must be willing to pick up new programming languages and skills
- Preferably some experience in firmware/hardware integration and board level debugging.
- Ultra low power designs
- Low Power Wide Area radio networks
- A competitive remuneration package is on offer.
- The culture is one of high performance, intelligence and innovation within a flexible environment.
If you are someone with rock-solid programming skills and some electronics background, let’s talk.