Global product brand going guns in IOT products touching the lives of millions is expanding their engineering team in Melbourne.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
Looking for: (MUST have's)
- 5 years+ developing large Embedded Systems projects
- Should have worked on varied MCU's including RTOS's
- Strong C/C++ experience
- Should have an understanding hardware ie chipsets and datasheets
- Should be experienced using Linux as a coding and development platform
- Enjoy solving technical problems
- Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth/BLE, 802.11, SSL/TLS
- Expertise with Protocol Analysers, JTAG, debuggers etc
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve - never be bored
- Good pay and benefits
- Excellent engineering team culture
- Flexible hours