One of my clients in Sydney is growing rapidly and is a leader in product development.
Are you an Embedded / Firmware Engineer who loves working on diverse projects and loves interacting with clients and other team members?
If this is you then look at this exciting opportunity.
The company is located in Sydney, New South Wales.
I'm looking for Embedded Engineers with:
- 5 years experience
- Mid to senior level
- Self starter and problem solver
- Engineer who enjoys challenges and “owning” a project
- Proven track record on custom hardware.
- Ability to debug electronics during development (not someone who has always worked on mature hardened electronics) not afraid of a Oscilloscope, signal generator or probing electronics for issues.
- Bare metal / FreeRTOS on Stm32 is used predominantly however experience with Nordic NRF platform and UBLox cellular modules would be desirable.
- Experience with GSP, cellular modules, micro controllers, low power applications (ultra low power), BLE, Wi-Fi, LoRa, Sdi12, 4-20mA loop, serial interfaces, displays, learning algorithms, IoT security, MQTT, contemporary IoT platforms (Azure and AWS products) etc.
- Ability to communicate to clients on technical issues and options (not project management)
- Likes working in a fast paced environment
- Solid ability to estimate effort of a task in areas of new development.
- Solid communication ability with project management on scope timeline, issues and risks.
Great opportunity if you are looking to up your career and to work on cutting edge tech.