Join a team of highly technical and specialized engineers committed to innovating.
A leader in designing and creating fast and high-powered DC chargers for electric vehicles (EVs) is looking for a Firmware Engineer who loves engineering challenges and is persistent in finding solutions.
The company is located in Brisbane, Queensland.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a great engineering team culture
- Your contributions will directly impact the product delivered to customers
- Attractive remuneration package
What you’ll do:
- Develop, enhance, and debug new and existing firmware that runs on microcontrollers
- Perform hands-on verification and validation of your code
- Write high-quality C code for bare metal and Embedded Linux systems
- Write test plans, unit test cases, and simulations to verify code functionality
- Drive firmware development for performance, scalability, and modularity
- Perform hands-on bring-up of hardware circuits and peripherals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Customer Support and Production, to identify opportunities for product and system-level enhancements
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in developing embedded firmware that has shipped to customers
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- Have strong attention to detail and an analytical problem-solving approach
- No fear of actively participating in group projects or reviews
- An understanding of electronic circuits and the ability to read schematics
- Excellent software fundamentals in architectural design, data structures, memory management, code modularity, and maintainability
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
Apply NOW, and don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity!