Fancy joining the World-class leader in research and development in IoT solutions, intimate customer knowledge, and global reach to deliver the integrated innovative lighting solutions of the future today?
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a global company
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Competitive remuneration Package
- Continuous training and leadership courses
- Hybrid work set up
What you'll do:
- Design and develop new Sensor Node features as part of the Firmware Team
- Maintain firmware on our Nordic Chip
- Participate in the Scrum process as part of the agile development process
- Provide software engineering support and support to operations
- Support and maintain existing mobile applications
What you'll need:
- Minimum 3 years of C/C++ embedded programming experience
- High-level communication skills, both written and oral.
- A team player while also being capable of working with minimal supervision
- Experience in Nordic Chip
- Experience in Analog and digital sensors and Bluetooth Low Energy and wireless mesh networks
Nice to have:
- Experience in software engineering concepts and processes
- Experience in real-time programming applications
- Experience with wireless communication protocols
- Experience with the use of electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, DMMs
- Analytical mind with strong debugging, investigative and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with nRF52 SoC
- Experience with assembly language
- Ability to read schematics and datasheets
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!