Fancy joining the World-class leader in research and development in IoT solutions, intimate customer knowledge, and global reach to deliver the integrated smart lighting solutions of the future, today.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop new Sensor Node features as part of the Firmware Team.
- Maintain firmware for both the Nordic and PIC chips.
- Participate in the Scrum process as part of the ORT Agile Development Process.
- Provide software engineering support and support to Operations.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years of C/C++ embedded programming experience
- Experience in software engineering concepts and processes
- Experience in programming real-time applications
- Experience with wireless communication protocols
- Experience with the use of electronic test equipment’s such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, DMMs
- Analytical mind, with strong debugging, investigative and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Proficient in Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with nRF52 and PIC SoCs
- Experience with assembly language
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy and wireless mesh networks
- Ability to read schematics and datasheets
What's in it for you:
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary package
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!