Fancy joining the World-class leader in research and development in IoT solutions, intimate customer knowledge, and global reach to deliver the integrated smart lighting solutions of the future, today.
What you'll do:
• Design and develop new Sensor Node features as part of the Firmware Team.
• Maintain firmware for both the Nordic and PIC chips.
• Participate in the Scrum process as part of the ORT Agile Development Process.
• Provide software engineering support and support to Operations.
What you'll need:
• Minimum 2 years of C/C++ embedded programming experience
• Experience in software engineering concepts and processes
• Experience in programming real-time applications
• Experience with wireless communication protocols
• Experience with the use of electronic test equipment’s such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, DMMs
Analytical mind, with strong debugging, investigative and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Agile development processes
• Proficient in Python or other scripting languages
• Experience with nRF52 and PIC SoCs
• Experience with assembly language
• Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy and wireless mesh networks
• Ability to read schematics and datasheets
What's in it for you:
• Popular technology domain to work in
• Great team culture
• Competitive salary package
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!