Join a team of experienced engineers where you will develop new products from the ground up.
A leader in in-air flight equipment is looking for a Firmware Engineer passionate about delivering high quality and innovative products that will impact the lives of millions of air travellers worldwide.
The company is located in Brisbane, Queensland.
What’s in it for you:
- Greenfield project – build from the ground up
- Good pay and benefits
- Excellent engineering team culture
- Work on projects that will impact millions
- Hybrid work setup
What you’ll do:
- Develop firmware in C for bare-metal and using FreeRTOS
- Bring up boards
- Develop device drivers
- Share ideas and work with other team members
- Work on new and existing products
- Build features on to existing architecture
What you’ll need:
- Experience with STM32 and RTOS (e.g. FreeRTOS)
- Experience with MQTT and RS-485 protocols
- Ability to read schematic
- Have experience in dealing with bootloaders
- Have good core fundamentals in C programming and firmware engineering
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing power products would be highly regarded
Apply now and don’t miss out.