Fancy joining a team deeply experienced in designing and delivering key embedded software stacks for diverse applications using the most advanced virtualization technologies in the market.
One of the leaders in IC technology is looking for young engineers passionate about engineering and solving tech challenges. Tinkerers, DIY - electronic geeks who want to build solid foundations for their careers.
Don't miss out. This might be you!
The company is in Adelaide, South Australia
What you'll need:
- Proficient in C programming language - bare metal
- Experience with RTOS, FreeRTOS or Zephyr
- Experience in hardware or firmware in embedded systems
- Knowledge of I2C and Ethernet protocols (SSh, Telnet)
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with ATSHA204A Microchip desirable
- Experience in FPGA
- Hardware design
- Experience with Open source software or hardware
- Experience in Embedded Linux
What's in it for you:
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Greenfield project
- Awesome engineering team to rub shoulders with
Be part of a growing and evolving team. Apply Now!