Global product brand going guns in IoT products touching the lives of millions is expanding their engineering team in Melbourne.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria and is open to REMOTE candidates.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve - never be bored
- Good pay and benefits
- Excellent engineering team culture
- Flexible hours
Looking for: (MUST have's)
- 5 years+ developing large Embedded Systems projects
- Should have worked on varied MCU's including RTOS's
- Strong C/C++ experience
- Should have an understanding of hardware ie chipsets and datasheets
- Should be experienced using Linux as a coding and development platform
- Enjoy solving technical problems
- Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth/BLE, 802.11, SSL/TLS
- Expertise with Protocol Analysers, JTAG, debuggers etc