The future of physical finance is here! Be part of a team of engineers who are focused on bringing digital precision to physical finance.
A global leader in providing a fintech IoT platform for in-person transactions and payments is looking for a Firmware / Electronics Engineer who is passionate about working on new technology.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of great team culture
- Flexible work setup
- Working on new technology all the time
- Good pay and benefits
What you’ll do:
- Design, prototype, and test products for cash handling machines
- Write firmware and software for interfacing to our proprietary software package.
- Ensure products meet emissions and compliance requirements.
- Work with a multi-discipline team to design innovative solutions
- Develop automated test software
- Willing to learn new technology
- Work on the full product development cycle
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
- Document designs and software
- Work within OH&S requirements
What you’ll need
- Min 5 years in C/C++
- Min 5 years with ARM architecture (ST/Atmel/Renesas)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering/computer embedded system
- Proficient in Altium with min 4-layer boards
- High-level programming languages are advantageous such as C#/ Java/ Python etc.
- Strong knowledge of digital, analogue, and power circuits.
- Bitbucket version control
- Experience in working with project management software
Nice to Have:
- Experience in cash handling products
- 5 years of engineering experience
- Can do, inquisitive attitude
- Understanding in IoT platforms and technology