We are seeking a seasoned Engineering Manager to lead our firmware and electronics team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in firmware and electronics engineering, along with experience managing teams developing hardware products.
Our products are sold to a global market so your work will impact the lives of millions of users.
What you will do:
- Oversee and manage the firmware and electronics engineering team
- Define and implement engineering processes to ensure efficient and high-quality product development
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management and hardware design, to deliver top-notch hardware products
- Monitor project progress and ensure projects are delivered on schedule and within budget
- Provide mentorship and technical guidance to team members
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends and advancements in firmware and electronics engineering
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in firmware and electronics engineering, with 5 or more years of team management experience
- Strong technical knowledge of firmware development, electronics design, and testing
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated track record of delivering hardware products on time and within budget
If you're a highly motivated and experienced Engineering Manager looking to take your career to the next level, we'd love to hear from you! Apply Now! or call 03 9005 2123 for a confidential chat.