Build the best breed of microcontroller-based industrial equipment using your embedded C/C++ development skills.
The company is located in Thebarton, South Australia.
What you'll need:
- Embedded microcontroller C programming skills.
- Embedded C++ programming skills in Linux environment.
- Software and system testing skills, familiarity with HMI, controllers, sensors, and actuators.
- Ability to working in a structured development environment
Nice to have:
- System integration: Sensors, Actuators, PLC, SCADA experience is a plus.
- PHP programming, MySQL.
- Scripting: Bash scripting, Python, Perl
What's in it for you:
- A safe workplace
- Skills training as required driven by company strategic planning and objectives
- Opportunities for introducing innovation into our marketplace
- Forum to present new ideas or alternate solutions without repercussion
Apply Now for a quick interview and qualification process.