Lift IoT Technology to new heights!
Join a fast-growing leading innovator in Communications, Audio, Lighting, Fixtures and Security products which are all developed in a state of the art facility in Melbourne.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to work on class-defining HD lift displays.
What’s in it for you:
- Great salary package
- Work on unique projects and products
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
- Excellent team and work culture
What you’ll do:
- Work in a professional cross-functional team environment to develop new products, from prototype through production.
- Take ownership of your firmware products, including verification testing and writing documentation.
- Proficient in Firmware Engineering in C/C++
- Minimum of 4 years experience in embedded software development preferably in IoT
- Experience with Microchips like dspic33/PIC32, NXP iMX or ESP32
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment dealing with complex and multiple tasks.
- Ability to follow schematics and implement firmware to match
- Experience working with commercial and industrial IoT products.
- Experience with AWS