Be of the disruptive change in the automotive industry by developing computer vision systems.
Pioneering company with leading tech and excellent engineering teams.
You'll be working on embedded Linux low-level applications which will include device driver development.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll need:
- Solid C/C++ within an embedded environment
- Exp with System-on-Chip (SoC) devices with Programmable Logic
- Exp with oscilloscopes, logic analysers, multimeters, data loggers etc.
- Exp with interfacing embedded Linux to hardware peripherals (device drivers)
- Strong problem solving, data analysis and analytical skills
What's on offer:
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary package
If this looks interesting, apply now and let's start a conversation.