Looking to make a positive impact on the environment?
Be part of a team providing innovative and reliable solar energy solutions that help reduce carbon footprint.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Work in a collaborative and innovative work environment
- Opportunities for employees to develop and learn
- Hybrid work setup
- Half-day off every fortnight
- Employee share program
What you'll do:
- Write bare metal C applications for embedded systems.
- Develop software that meets safety-critical software standards.
- Deliver critical projects on time.
- Continuously learn and adapt to new ways of working.
- Review and test peer-written code.
- Strong skills in documentation and reporting.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years experience in embedded software development
- Experience developing software that meets safety-critical software standards.
- Experience in embedded C
- Experience in writing bare metal
- Experience in Python
Nice to have:
- Experience with developing in a Linux environment
- Experience with bare metal bootloaders
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now!