Power innovation with silicon solutions for the next generation of smart devices. Work on next level industrial IoT.
An exciting opportunity to be involved in some real software development in a niche market segment in Melbourne.
What you'll do:
- Develop standards-based MAC layer protocols for IOT standards including Power Line Communication (PRIME, G3, IEEE 1901.2) and RF (802.15.4g).
- The position will be fairly dynamic with a good mix of design, coding, testing and customer interaction that will be both interesting and challenging.
What you'll need:
- Tertiary level degree in Software Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Proficient developing in embedded c.
- Experience with MAC layer development for CSMA/CA network protocols.
- Experience with testing at a unit and functional level
- Worked with micro controllers within tight memory constraints and no RTOS.
- Debugging of complex systems.
- Can work independently and keep track of progress.
- Excellent verbal and written English
Nice to have:
- Design and/or development of communications protocols
- Experience with Zigbee or other wireless protocols
- PC application development to support embedded devices
- Experience implementing from an IEEE or equivalent specification.
- Experience writing test benches
What's in it for you:
- Melbourne inner suburbs
- Exciting work in Embedded network stack development
- Unique opportunity to work on unique fabless silicon.
- Hybrid work setup
Don't miss out. Innovate. Apply now!