Ready to elevate your career to new heights?
Join an award-winning company with a track record of technical excellence. Develop reliable and profitable products and bring fresh ideas to collaborations and partnerships.
Don't settle for a stagnant career - be a part of a dynamic team and make your mark.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Exposure to diverse projects in the medical field, ranging from small to large-scale
- Work-life balance
- Free and secure parking
- Convenient location just a 15-minute walk from the train station.
What you'll do:
- Engage with customers to identify their needs and requirements
- Take ownership of the change management processes for embedded software requirements across the entire product lifecycle
- Lead development of software solutions for embedded systems (preferably using Linux Yocto), stand-alone applications, web applications, networking, local and remote databases
- Code firmware in C/C++ in Linux kernel and userspace, including device drivers
What you'll need:
- Proficient in C/ C++
- Development from hardware drivers to applications
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and processors
- Experience with real-time operating systems
- Debugging and problem-solving skills:
- Familiarity with software development tools
Nice to have:
- Experience in embedded Linux development
- Working knowledge of Python
- General understanding of ISO-IEC-IEEE-29148-2018, ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO26262
Ready to take the next step? Apply now!