Bring your creative engineering mind to make a difference in solving current challenges and impacting the future.
Join a global leader in digital control systems for the automotive and industrial sectors. With products that combine software, mechatronics and electronics that enable automation across various industrial applications, you can take your career to the next level!
The company is located in Melbourne.
What’s in it for you:
• Great salary package
• Work on unique projects
• Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
• Excellent team and work culture
What you’ll do:
• Develop safety-critical and mobility-focused embedded software.
• Design new algorithms and develop adaptions to existing algorithms for motion control, autonomy, and sensor fusion.
• Implement tests, debugging and diagnostics for our systems and analyse resulting data.
• Plan, design, execute, optimize, and maintain automated test cases and CI/CD pipelines.
• Validate and verify complex mechatronics systems and the integration of subsystems
• Participate in design and code reviews within an agile SDLC.
• Generate and analyse requirements and specifications from stakeholders.
• Collaborate with other software engineers, electrical, mechanical, systems, and product teams to resolve issues.
What you’ll need:
• Tertiary qualifications in Electronics Engineering and/or Computer Science.
• Background in Mechatronics, Electronics Engineering and/or Computer Science.
• Strong passion in creating and working with automotive and robotic technologies.
• Proficient in C/C++ and Python.
• Experience with embedded OS such as SafeRTOS, VxWorks or Linux.
• Programming experience with communications such as CAN, Ethernet and serial.
• Experience with standards of functional safety ISO26262, IEC61508 and/or ASIL.
• Experience with SIL, MIL, and/or HIL simulation and testing.
• Experience with developing software and test requirements of complex systems.
• Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) through requirements, design, implementation, testing and support.
• Understanding of designing and programming functions for multi-core processors.
• Strong understanding of vehicle dynamics, control theory and sensors.
• Strong mathematical skills including linear algebra and numerical methods.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!