Work on exciting projects where elegance meets performance and be part of a multi-awarded company that leads in providing innovative customizable IoT products for both Industrial and Architectural structures.
Harness your Embedded Software skills to light the way to the future.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Interesting problems to solve - never be bored
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent engineering team culture
- Flexible working hours within a fast-paced environment
What you'll need:
- High proficiency with C/C++, embedded RTOS & build tools
- Proven track record of delivering software/firmware development projects for commercial embedded systems based on ARM-core microcontrollers (ARM7, ARM9, Cortex) or wireless SoCs (Silicon Labs/Nordic)
- Effective team collaboration based on GIT version control toolset, task management & reporting tools
- Development experience with common embedded operational systems (FreeRTOS, Zephyr, Linux)
- Experience in adoption of mesh wireless technologies (Bluetooth Mesh, Wirepas, Thread, proprietary mesh). Create effective software design documentation using standard techniques (pseudocode, block diagrams, flowcharts, Sequence diagrams, UML, SDL, DFDs)
- Experience interfacing with cloud backend software using standard messaging protocols (MQTT, WebSocket)
What you'll do:
- Embedded software design utilizing TCP/UDP-based networking upon real-time OS or Linux
- Implementation of communication protocols: generic (ProtoBuf), industrial (Modbus) or lighting-specific (DMX/RDM, DALI)
- Design of proprietary/customized networking protocols providing secure industrial communication
- Design and maintenance of software specifications, documentation and required user manuals for all stages of hardware lifecycle
- Software design interfacing with or executing with a wireless stack (ZigBee/Bluetooth/Thread/LoRa)
Be a game changer and a part of the future of technology. Apply Now!