The frontrunner in emergency lighting not only across Australia but in the world is ready to brighten your career.
Work with highly skilled, innovative experts with a mission to make emergency lighting easy.
The company is located in Melbourne, Australia
What's in it for you:
- Friendly and family-oriented culture
- Competitive Salary
- Open door policy management style
- Design, scheduling, prototyping and testing of firmware products related to the development of emergency lighting products and IOT systems.
- Liaise with the Engineering Team and Production Support staff on technical issues
- Liaise with other members of the Engineering & Production Team on projects or on ad hoc basis
- Enhance existing products/systems support methodologies and lead new products
What you'll need:
- Software programming for microcontrollers (microchip controllers and Firmware), embedded C,
- Experience in Python scripting
- Experience in wireless protocols, including meshing, Sub GHz and Bluetooth.
- Previous experience in a firmware/electronics design role.
Nice to have:
- Embedded Linux
- Experience with DALI.
- Understanding of electronics
- Background in IoT
Don't miss out, Apply now!