Solve complex real-world problems by using embedded systems. Join a team that designs and manufactures the world’s best optical switches right in Sydney.
Develop high-tech firmware for a leader in engineered materials and optoelectronic components.
The company is located in Sydney, New South Wales.
What you’ll do:
- Learn about our custom hardware platforms and develop signal processing algorithms and application-level Linux modules.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews within an agile SDLC.
- Analyse product specifications, develop test cases and debug any discrepancies.
What you’ll need:
- A software engineering or computer science degree or equivalent, preferably with honours.
- Experience in developing embedded software in C, preferably for a Linux based target
- Strong skills in at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, ETC)
- A meticulous approach to debugging complex problems and validating solutions.
- Familiarity with FPGAs and common electrical test equipment
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and spoken.
What’s in it for you:
- An awesome company culture based on a down-to-earth management team who are all ex-engineers and PhDs.
- A competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Walking distance to Green Square Station.
Apply NOW, and don't miss out!